Sunday, November 30, 2008

Picture time!

The blog's been depressing lately, I know, so here's a bevy of pictures! My family recently attended my cousin's wedding in Philadelphia which was a lot of fun. It was great to catch up with family, especially since it had been a number of years since I had seen many of my cousins, etc. from this side of my family (my mom's side).

My sister and brother-in-law are quite possibly the most photogenic couple I have ever met.

They may not be shy of a camera, but they did shy away from the dance floor which, as you can see, was packed!







Here's a good shot of my fabulous feathers, I mean, my father.










And Kristen was, as usual, the life of the party.








But that's not to say Matthew didn't give her a run for her money.








My grandfather joined in on the fun too!





And even I flashed back to my dancing days







PS - notice mummy looking gorge in every single shot?!

1 comment:

e said...

It's so funny because I was at the One of a Kind Show in Toronto and they have these fabulous headbands with feathers on them.

I called Nina and said, 'I found these awesome headbands, I think they'd look awesome on Steph!'

Nina, 'Uh, didn't you get the memo? she's waaaaay ahead of ya.'

So, I felt like a dork, but I knew they'd be for you! And they look fantastic!

xoxo