Tuesday, September 8, 2009
So long, farewell
Goodbye Boston, hello Chicago! I'm flying out tomorrow so this is it! All the waiting and planning is over, all that's left is to just do it. I'm actually very impressed with myself as I packed three suitcases today, did laundry, and if I type quickly, updated the blog all before midnight! No major panics, things are all in order; impressive, right?! I did a major blitz of Craig's List over the weekend, so I have a bunch of places lined up to see, starting tomorrow afternoon. I've even printed everything - ads, maps, notes - and filed it, so I'm super organized. I'm pretty sure I've got everything I need; hopefully I haven't forgotten anything! My internship starts Thursday with training all day so I'm jumping right in. I feel ready though. All that talk about the light at the end of the tunnel? I think I'm there - out of the tunnel and ready for some sun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
let the REAL adventures of Leuk & Christine begin!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXO
(What Kristen said!) Woohoo! Can't wait to hear all about it!
I'm so excited for you! Good luck and I cannot wait to hear how you settle in!
Lots of love,
Sare
don't forget to clarify to people which 'sox' team you are talking about.
good luck! have fun
Good good good for you. we're SOOO happy for you. just go for it. I'd say good luck but luck ain't got nothin' to do with it. with your brains, spunk and..... oh yeah good looks, you're going to do great. lov uncle Bill
Chris D said it so well...
always remember your Sox are RED!
The culmination of your journey inspires me...
Your Sox are Red,
Your Eyes are Blue
Can't express in Words
How much I love You!
Dad :)
Post a Comment