
On the Friday my friend Knox came out to visit as he happened to be in town for the weekend. I hadn't seen him since around March so it was really nice to catch up with him.
Here he is playing at the Aquarium back in Bermuda last summer
Then this past week my friend Paula came out on Friday for the day which was fabulous. We just gossiped the entire time and totally caught up and it was great. I hadn't seen her since the rainy Red Sox game we went to back in July so there was a lot to catch each other up on!

Here we are, Island Shop partners-in-crime, at our Cupmatch BBQ 2006.
Then just yesterday my friend Candace came all the way down from Maine to see me which was so so SO nice. It was great to see her and finally catch up and have some girl time. This picture is from last year when she was in DC for work stuff but we also managed to have a little fun on the side...

And then last night both Matthew and Kristen came home!
Not like that obviously.... haha, this is from Cupmatch last year...So it's a full house! but a fabulous one. I'm extremely excited for our early Thanksgiving dinner tonight and then tomorrow Colin's flying in bright and early and then we're all off to the Berkshires for a relaxing weekend at Canyon Ranch! So I'm definitely psyched. I am getting lots of chemo and stuff today so I'm a little wary, especially since this past week I've felt so 'normal', but at the same time Canyon Ranch is great because you can do as much as you want or as little as you want. The food is nutritious AND delicious so I think I'll be pretty well taken care of. I'm just really excited to be with my family. Is that too cheesy? Oh well, whatever. As it is Thanksgiving though I'll mention one thing I'm thankful for... YOU! Everybody out there, even if you don't follow the blog or whatever, I mean everyone who has been so supportive and encouraging - I wouldn't be here without your prayers and support. so thank you!
1 comment:
Such cute piccies!! Miss you poodle xxx
Post a Comment