Well, this is it. Tomorrow morning, as Heidi Klum would say, "You're out!" I have to say I have mixed emotions about it; anyone can see we are attached to each other.... HA.
I'll admit though, I'm really excited just to get it over with. I'm excited that now when I go home I can go swimming and jump off the boat. I don't have to tape myself to take showers anymore. I can recline any way I want without having to rearrange you; I can wear tight shirts without having you digging into my side. I have to say one thing though: thank you. Thank you for not getting infected or blocked. Thank you for keeping the needle pricks to a minimum. Thank you for letting me feel accepted when I was in Disney World in the Monsters, Inc. movie comedy routine and they made a joke about anyone in the audience having tentacles.... I'll be sad to see you go, but not that much, sorry! I'm moving on though. We've had quite the ride together this past year, so thanks for not bailing on me! It's time to go though...
4 comments:
Good riddance is right!!! On with your life!!!
Did you take that first picture in the mirror?! Your line's on the wrong side! I was muy confused.
I'm going to miss your tentacles! In Memoriam:
Pearl: "See this tentacle? It's actually shorter than all my other ones, but you can't really tell, especially when I twirl them like this." [twirls her tentacles]
onward and upward! good riddance!!!
yahoo!
Post a Comment