
Look at us all lookin sharp!
On Wednesday night we all headed downtown to the Boston Harbor Hotel for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light the Night awards reception. Matthew happened to be home this week for spring break from uni so it was great to have all the family support.

They had a handful of awards recognizing top fundraisers which we were very honored to receive! On behalf of Team Midon I accepted the award for Top Friends & Family team (aka non-corporate team). I was the top team fundraiser for Team Midon and I raised $19, 305!!! Light the Night is an annual fundraiser for the LLS held nationwide throughout the fall. I was invited to participate this year as a survivor and felt particularly compelled after I found out the Boston walk was on my birthday! It was an incredible event to participate in and was made all the more amazing after receiving such a fantastic outpouring of support.
After the reception we walked to Faneuil Hall for a quick bite to eat. We siblings are so in sync we're never even out of step!

When we were little we'd come to Boston every summer to see family and stay near Faneuil Hall, so we never go there without some fond reminiscing. At least in the summers though it was warm enough to keep out eyes open!

Though with daylight savings today spring is hopefully just around the corner... Couldn't come sooner if you ask me!
1 comment:
You look absolutely gorgeous, Stephanie! With your radiant smile, the pictures capture a beautiful portrait of a proud high point for you! And is that Hermes around your neck, by any chance? I love the flash of lavender tights we got, too!! Tres chic, mon cherie!
XOXO
Post a Comment