
It's truly incredible; my friends have been so amazing and I feel so blessed that they've chosen to honour me in this way. Not to mention the funds and awareness they've raised for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Two friends did the Light the Night walk in NYC in October, and another friend of mine did a half-marathon that same month, all in my honour. For my friends' half-marathons, they joined Team-in-Training and both surpassed their fundraising goals with ease, raising over $7,500 for the LLS!!! I never thought my experience would be so inspiring for others so I'm always awestruck to hear it. The two little words never seem enough, but from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.
1 comment:
you're so inspirational to me and i am always in awe of your courage and spirit. it was my honor :) i can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment