Two month check? Done. All clear. High fives all around.
Everything is improving as it should: blood levels are all normalizing, kidneys are functioning beautifully, liver is doing fantastic! At my check up last month my doctor gave the all clear for 'moderate drinking' as he called it, so I was especially glad to know my liver is transitioning so well - no pancreatitis for me!
The most concrete change resulting from today is I have one less pill to take! My chemotherapy made me magnesium-deficient, so all this time I've had to take 1000mg of magnesium a day. They're these two big, white, horse pills so they dominate my pill box. (Oh, days of the week pill box, where would I be without you?!) Anyway, my magnesium levels are looking good so now I only have to take ONE magnesium pill a day. Pill downgrade - woohoo!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi 5's
BIG HUGS!!
Post a Comment