Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Like it?

New month = new colours. Figured it was time for a little blog makeover so I hope everyone likes the new colour scheme...

I know it's been too long since I last wrote, but I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Since the 4th of July I've been traveling each weekend which has been great, but hectic. Around the same time I stopped working at Skinner since I knew I had so much on the calendar. I've been so busy since it's barely made a difference in my free time; it has simply meant one less thing to worry about! One weekend I went up to Maine on the invitation of good family friends of ours (which is where Scamp's most recent bath picture was taken).
The next weekend I went to Osterville on Cape Cod for a bit of a Groton reunion with my old roommate and a handful of other girls.
The weekend after my sister and I hosted a reunion for our Bermuda girlfriends here at the house in Concord.

Then this past weekend we went down to Bermuda for Cupmatch which was fabulous and crazy all at the same time. I've got a week 'off' here in Concord until we all pack our bags again and head out to Seattle for our long-awaited family vacation: an Alaskan cruise! Needless to say, phew!!!

2 comments:

kam said...

You say "phew!"

I say "wooooooo!"

:)

Lauren said...

Purple - my favorite color! And btw, that blue sweater/sweatshirt looks really nice on you with your eyes!