Saturday, August 22, 2009

Aaaaaand we're back

Leuk & I (oh yea, and the rest of the fam) just got back from a 10-day excursion north west. We spent a few days in Seattle before going on a week's long cruise up through Alaska. It was such an amazing trip! We saw all kinds of wildlife (salmon! eagles! caribou! whales!), met all kinds of people, celebrated Lauren & Colin's wedding anniversary (woohoo!), as well as my own achievement of finishing treatment in May. Needless to say, it was a big trip!

I went scuba diving and caught this big eel that I named Kristen.



















Matthew wants to find out if he can switch his major to 'DJ'.










Lauren mistook the ship's gangway for a fashion runway.




Colin got so sick of us he zip-lined into the Alaskan temperate rainforest, never to be seen again...


Mom & Dad thought to themselves, "And we brought the kids with us because..... why?!"

2 comments:

kam said...

lol LOVE it! potentially vying for my favourite entry ever... xo

n. said...

i missed you!!!