Saturday, April 28, 2007

And the weekend begins

And what an eventful weekend it should be! Today my aunt and uncle and two cousins came by for lunch which was great to see them. Had a lovely visit before my second visitor arrived for the weekend. One of my best friends from Georgetown has come to stay with me for two nights which I have been very excited about - she's my first visitor from DC so it's been really nice being able to catch up on everything I've been missing out on. And it's a bit of a big weekend for her to be here - tomorrow I'm having another spinal tap done and I'm getting another bone marrow biopsy, although that may not be till Monday. So I'm definitely going to need a hand to hold!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stephanie- LOVE the hair- very chic and mature!
In the small world dept., I am friends with Susan Cotter- Lauren Cotter's mother( she is in your class at G'town) Her mother told her about you, and she was shocked, as she didn't know! She said she was surprised not to know b/c G'town usually sends around a mass e-mail when a classmate has a big illness. So, maybe you want someone at school to look into that? ( more cards and letters!!)

Glad to hear all your good news- and pix were wonderful- have to keep trying to remember you're sick- sure doesn't look that way! Keep up your amazing spirit!! Love, " Bettie" Golden!