Kidding! It's really not that bad! My mom's hairdresser came in after a long day at Vidal Sassoon and chopped off my locks last night which was quite exciting. I felt really bad though because from sitting up for so long and having my head tugged at I was feeling really queasy by the end of it so I wasn't able to thank her as effusively as I wanted to for doing a FANTASTIC job on my hair! My nurses and doctors have all given me rave reviews saying it's quite chic, but I'll let you be the judge!
So here's Kathleen cutting off my ponytail which I'm going to donate to the hospital
And here's my initial bob, post-ponytail chop
Mid-cut...
Voila!

Another view of my 'do
And that's the back!
So there you have it! I think it's pretty fun, a non-committal way to try something new haha. So major shout out to Kathleen for making me look amazing! It's really fantastic - I love it!
5 comments:
i looks great!! even though the circumstances could be better, it's a great time to experiment!
so cute! bet it feels a little colder 'round the ears now. :-p
she did a great job!
i dont know what's more amazing...the haircut or that massive wall of cards you've got going on behind you in that picture! haha all the other patients in the hospital must think you are some celebrity or something! xxx
I like that initial bob too.....maybe that'll be your new do on the back end of all of this. Super suave for gallery shmoozing :)
how very sienna miller.... ;)
Post a Comment