Well, can't say I have too much to report. I apologize for being boring and not posting a lot. However, I'm in Week 3! Which means I've been living it up as much as possible before starting my next round of chemo on Wednesday. But don't get too excited, my version of 'living it up' consists of going out for meals (rather than staying in), going to the mall, the movies.... Basically leaving the house. Oh yes, I am living it UP. Tomorrow I'm heading home which I am very excited about. Matthew got out of school today so the whole fam is heading down (well, except Lauren and Kristen, who compared to me actually have jobs to do) plus four of his friends. So I've got my harem of boys all set! Wait what? They're high schoolers? Oh.
Either way I figure it'll make my 48 hours at home a little more entertaining. I have to come back on Tuesday as I have an early appointment Wednesday to start my second three week cycle of chemotherapy. And how could I forget?! Another spinal tap! But compared to last time it's just done all out-patient rather than having to go into the hospital or anything, so I'm happy. Anyway, I need to get to bed as we've got an early flight tomorrow morning. I'll fill everyone in on all the sordid details of my trip once I'm back. Til next week!
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment