You know, one of those days where it's just overcast and wet, but not rainy? One of those days where you just need a good cup of tea or soup and enjoy some reading... or sudoku. Or catching up on my netflix in bed. Sounds like a plan to me! I think I'm hitting the lull in my cycle, counts are starting to come down, etc. so the fatigue's much more apparent. Not unbearably so, but just feeling pretty sleepy. Went for a walk though this morning so I haven't been entirely unproductive today.
However I've got a great new work out plan for when I do get my energy back - DDR!!!! Last night's gifts proved to be very exciting and entirely unexpected as to my joyous surprise I received a number of both physically and mentally stimulating games. I got this thing called 'Brain Games' which is basically lots of different puzzles and math problems and stuff to keep your mind sharp. It's for game boy, or whatever the new game boy is... but I'm very excited to try it! While I'm quite excited for Brain Games (as it'll be a welcome step up from my usual sudoku) I'm even more excited for the new Wii that's waiting to be installed in the basement! And why would I be so excited about getting a Wii at the ripe old age of 22? Because we got Dance Dance Revolution to go with it! Which apparently also just came out for Wii so that makes it even more exciting... Anyway, DDR is another video game where you have a mat on the ground that you do different steps on to dance. You can do it with a ton of people, by yourself, have battles, etc. etc. It's so good they even have kids doing it in gym class! So I'll be back in fighting form in no time...
On another note - who watched 'Desperate Housewives' on Sunday? Gotta love the cancer plotlines on tv... Lauren assured me though that I in no way look as alien-esque as Lynette does with her bald head, presumably because of course she in actuality has all her hair underneath whatever the head prosthetic is... Still pretty funny though as there have certainly been times for me when I've almost considered whipping off my own wig for dramatic effect. However I think I'll resist...
Well, now that I've written such an intelligent, insightful blog entry on video games and trashy tv, I think I'll start my netflix... really, I swear my mind isn't going to waste! (that's why I got brain games, duh!)
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm really regretting not bringing back the Jackson costumes for dance, dance revolution!! Did Lauren tell you that Dr. Oz said today on Oprah that he bought ddr for his kids to help them be active?? hahaha :-D we're so hip
p.s. check out my fundraising! practically closing in on my upped-goal!
Post a Comment