So as many of you know, New England was recently BUCKETED with a fantastic mix of snow, sleet and ice. Thursday night we got about a foot, and then Saturday night we got another 10 inches!!!! Sunday we developed a lovely layer of ice over all that, so I'd say our house can now officially be called 33 Spencer Brook Tundra. Scamp spends his days now gliding around and is currently perfecting his triple-axle-toe loop. Quite the skating prodigy if I do say so myself.... ; )
So to memorialize the blanket of snow I braved the elements and ventured outside for your viewing pleasure. As well as to record the amazingness of my glorious new hat. Forget hair, fur is IN.
In other news, I had been planning on flying home this past Sunday but obviously didn't make it thanks to all the snow. So I unfortunately wasn't able to have my voice heard in the General Election that took place yesterday... but I guess my vote wouldn't have necessarily made that much of a difference seeing as the PLP has taken its seat once again thanks to who knows who who must have some SERIOUS blinders on.... But enough politics, it's just depressing. So I'm in at DF today for a nice big day - I'm starting a new chemo cycle, as well as getting my two-week chemo, and an LP too. And I'm starting my blood thinner injections too! Woo hoo for Wednesdays!!! Blech... whatever. I'm mostly packed for tomorrow so really just winding down until getting on the plane and finally getting HOME. It couldn't come sooner, I'll tell you that!
1 comment:
Hi Stephanie
I am the mgr at Coastal Colors, the greatest condo in the Wildwoods. Whoever those developers were, they did a great job and I am the "best mgr." ever (LOL)and you can tell your sdad I said so. About the hat. I had one when a young adult, about 35-40yrs ago and loved it and I love it on you!
Well hope when you get this you are at home and I certainly can't wait for you and your family to come back to CC for a visit. 501 is all ready for you.
Love to you and your family. Merry Christmas.l I'll be thinking of you at Mass on Christmas Eve.
Post a Comment