Yes, I have a mullet. Not by choice. Obviously! Since losing all my hair, clearly I haven't been jumping to get my hair cut - more focused on the growing aspect! Seeing my hair fall out and being bald makes growing hair actually become quite the miracle, an accomplishment really. Shaving and waxing are luxuries to me now if you can believe that! I realized though that to grow my hair out I really should cut the back so it doesn't become too tail-like... I've never grown my hair out from scratch like this before so - you learn something new everyday!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
The 80s are back!
Yes, I have a mullet. Not by choice. Obviously! Since losing all my hair, clearly I haven't been jumping to get my hair cut - more focused on the growing aspect! Seeing my hair fall out and being bald makes growing hair actually become quite the miracle, an accomplishment really. Shaving and waxing are luxuries to me now if you can believe that! I realized though that to grow my hair out I really should cut the back so it doesn't become too tail-like... I've never grown my hair out from scratch like this before so - you learn something new everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Business in the front, party in the back - I say you rock the mullet, but only if you have some acid washed jean shorts to go with, otherwise, stick to a cute bob :)
Actually - this is the 2nd time I've watched you grow hair from scratch! The first time it was with curiosity, awe and an overwhelming feeling of love, as I held you in my arms - this miraculous, blessed creation.
This second time, interestingly, still carries with it pretty much the same feelings! It's just that the "in my arms" is replaced with hugs... :)
I love you
let's see the new Do!
p.s. who quoted our love, Bachelor host Chris Harrison?!?! bravo! bravo!
Rock it lovely! Just don't wear a fringed jean jacket!
BIG love!!
Hello, where is the new blog entry?
also, am emailing you this NYTimes article, but thought this quote needed to be passed on even faster:
"All your life you think you have to hold back your craziness, but when you’re sick you can let it go in all its garish colors.”
:-D I'm looking forward to seeing your garish colours
Post a Comment