Buenos Dias!!! I can't write too much, but wanted to check in quickly as I'm not sure of my internet access for the next week and a half....
Mexico was AMAZING. Unbelievable. Fabulous. Easily one of the best vacations of my life. And not to be totally obnoxious, but that's saying a lot. I'll get pictures up as soon as I can! I've had a quick twenty-four hour lay-over essentially here in Concord and now I'm off with my dad to meet up with the rest of my family down on the Jersey Shore. Random I know, but my family's been doing it for years and it's about time with them rather than the locale so... Ok, so I really have to go but I'll leave you with this quote I've been saving for a while - ignore any possible cheesiness/cliches -
"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
- Stevenson
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment