Sunday, April 12, 2009

Greetings from Tahoe!

I'll admit there are a number of pluses to living with your parents and being (semi)unemployed: vacation! I flew out with my parents and Matthew to gorgeous Lake Tahoe in Nevada where the guys have been skiing and we ladies have been relaxing. Thanks to our unbelievably generous friends, Al & Anne, we could not be more gorgeously located (see picture above) where looking out the windows (and there are lots!) is like looking at a 24/7 postcard. I got a massage, did some yoga, lots of reading, some cooking - I might even get back to my roots a little and do some painting this afternoon. And lest I forgot some pretty amazing karaoke, and Guitar Hero! (not as good as DDR, but pretty awesome nonetheless) It's been a great trip, exactly what a vacation should be: fun & relaxing. Another bonus of living with the rentals? Even the Easter Bunny still managed to find me! I don't care how old you are, you know you can't resist the seasonal jellybeans and chocolate. As you can tell, the view is a vast improvement from what I was staring out at two years ago - no pigeons, nor dirty rooftops! Leuk & I still miss Christine though...

4 comments:

Lauren Huntley said...

okay...jealous...

kam said...

1. ditto on LMH's comment
2. the pictures are unbelievably beautiful and very flattering
3. I believe you meant to say, "Leuk and I miss Christine, but most importantly, KRISTEN AND SCAMP"?!

kam said...

also, i vote for photo #2 to be your new facebook photo. ok goodnight.

candace said...

i haven't even been to tahoe yet. and i live out here!

lucky lady. looks like you had beautiful weather. wish tahoe was closer so i could have given you a hug! ;)

xx