Sunday, March 21, 2010

Deliciousness in a roll

Meet Mitch: owner and chef of Toro, possibly the best sushi place in Chicago. Oh, and did I mention it's three blocks from my apartment?! We gave him drinks, he gave us food. His sushi was unreal and for the record, I am really not an experienced sushi eater, but after Friday night, I am a convert. I don't want to hear about how grossed out you might be by the idea of raw fish - these rolls, you don't even taste fish, just flavour. It was a feast for our eyes, and our stomachs. I mean, look at how happy we are!

4 comments:

Dad said...

There's nothing fishy about a great time and delicious sushi!

kam said...

your hair keeps getting cuter and cuter! love the bob!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

I call your Toro and raise you a Sole Proprietor. It's a seafood restaurant next to WPI. You can get $5 sushi rolls after 11PM and it's sooooo good! Brent and I will have to treat you if you're ever in town...