Monday, May 14, 2007

Hurray for pictures!

Here's Scamp enjoying our Monday night ritual 'The Bachelor'

So as you can guess I'm once again at Dana Farber enjoying their much speedier wireless. Today's a big day, it's the last day of my induction so I'm having a spinal tap, chemo, and a bone marrow biopsy done, from all of which the results will determine whether or not I'm in remission. So keep your fingers crossed, knock on some wood, and say some prayers - today's the day!

2 comments:

kam said...

SCAMPER!!!!!! I MISS YOU!

p.s. steph I have the MOST hilarious video to send you but I doubt you'll be able to download it with the concord internet stone age...

Meghan said...

steph! let me know when your grad is. mine is on sun, but if yours is sat i would love to go. my parents have to be here for soooooo long because i have two grads and theyre coming thurs night. let me know xoxo