Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ha ha ha ha ha.....



So Scamp got a bath today..... hahaha I think this picture is absolutely hilarious. For a dog he's got quite the personality and you can totally see his misery in this photo. He's just like, "I really don't want to go but I know I'll get in trouble if I don't....."

Anyway, not much to report really. Another lazy Sunday of reading on the hammock interspersed with the food network and movies... It's been nice though just having the freedom to do whatever and not be locked down with any appointments or anything. No waking up at 7am to drive downtown... Anyway, time for lunch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are you torturing my man!?!? i think i should put you infront of ASPCA so i finally get him in my arms!!!!

kam said...

oh scamperlicious!!!

e said...

just to let you know - i'm planning a secret covert operation to steal scamp. since we're great friends i thought i'd warn you first.
but one night - if he goes missing - it wasn't me. ;-)
xoxox